Getting car insurance was such a hassle. You need to talk to insurers, find the coverage that fits you, and then finally pay. And you must get it every year or you won’t be able to renew your road tax. No road tax means no driving. But now that is all a thing of the past. Now you easily renew your insurance with just a few clicks!
All you need to do is visit myTukar’s insure page. Then input your personal details to COMPARE QUOTATIONS FROM 6 PROVIDERS INSTANTLY:
Browse through the quotes and pick the best policy for you! If something needs just a little tweak then simply customise it to better fit your needs. The next step is to make the payment and your insurance is renewed in just 5 short minutes!
What’s more, you can even use the promo code MYTUKAR10 to get 10% off on your car insurance renewal!
View the terms and conditions at the end of the article
By buying your insurance with myTukar, you skip these 4 annoying things we had to deal with when buying insurance.
Waiting for a reply
Waiting sucks. And it sucks even more when you’re on the phone waiting for someone to pick up or just waiting for someone to return your emails. In those days, you had to call up multiple providers or send emails just to provide them with your info. And if the insurance agent is busy they’ll call you back.
What’s worse, you don’t know when they might call so you may be busy or unavailable and you need to reschedule. This game can go on for quite some time. If you sent an email, you’ll have to check regularly to see if they replied. All this for a single quote! Just ONE! To get the most out of your money, you will need to do this with multiple providers. This brings us to the next point.
Checking with many providers
To ensure you get the best deal available, you have to check with several providers so you don’t spend extra money on the same kind of coverage. But getting multiple options to compare between is pretty time-consuming. You would have to search for various companies then contact them individually and experience the above problem with multiple providers at once. On the bright side, waiting for many people to reply at the same time could potentially better than waiting for just one…
Comparing all your quotes
So, you’ve finally got several different quotes for your car insurance. However, each company organises their quotes differently, making a straightforward comparison difficult and time-consuming. So you’re sitting there with many different PDF files open on your laptop and a few printed-out versions in your hands, trying to figure out which one is best for you. Are you sure you didn’t miss out on anything?
If you want to know more about insurance, we have an article on car insurance in Malaysia that covers everything you need to know!
Delayed return calls
Think you’re done once you finalise your insurance? Think again! The calls don’t end immediately after you have bought your car insurance. Instead what happens is that different insurance agents will continue calling at random times until they are all aware that you have a new policy. If you’re lucky, it can just be a WhatsApp message, but it is still quite annoying for these insurance agents to contact you to get a policy with them even after you have one.
The worst part would be if the insurer comes to you with a better deal after you have already bought one!
You can avoid all these problems just by getting your insurance with myTukar. You will also get:
- 6 quotes from 6 insurers to choose from
- 10% discount on your purchase with the code MYTUKAR10
Don’t miss out on this chance to buy insurance hassle-free and get a 10% discount!
Terms and Conditions
MYTUKAR10 (10% off)
Terms and Conditions
- – Every insurance renewal made via myTukar car insurance website during the campaign period commencing on 16th October 2023 and ending on 31st December 2023 (“Campaign Period”) entitles the customer to a ten percent (10%) discount on gross premium car insurance renewal with myTukar.
- – The organiser may extend the Campaign Period at any time without any prior notice.
- – Customer needs to key in a unique promo code during checkout for the discount to take effect.
- – The discount is only limited to the first five hundred (500) policies/certificates throughout the Campaign Period, based on a “first come, first served” basis.
- – This offer is not applicable in conjunction with any ongoing offers, promotions, other promo codes and/or referral codes unless otherwise stated.
- – For the avoidance of doubt, users who purchase the car insurance policy offline or via any other channels other than myTukar car insurance website will not be eligible to participate in this campaign.
- – The discount is not exchangeable for cash terms or for any other form of discounts.
- – The discount is non-transferable to other individuals.
- – myTukar reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice to the customer.
General Terms and Conditions
- The participants for the campaign shall be eighteen (18) years old and above, unless determined otherwise by myTukar, its holding companies, subsidiaries, associated companies, related companies and/or any entity directly or indirectly affiliated with myTukar from time to time (“myTukar”), in which the same shall be at the sole determination of myTukar.
- The campaign shall only be effective during the campaign period only unless extended by myTukar at its sole discretion.
- myTukar shall have the full discretion to determine the eligibility of the customer for the campaign and any terms not specifically mentioned herein. myTukar reserves the full rights to change or amend the campaign’s mechanism , incentives, prizes, and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will supersede the existing terms and conditions with immediate effect.
- Nothing in these terms and condition excludes or limits any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by Malaysian law. myTukar excludes all liability in connection with the campaign including but not limited to any damages relating to the prizes, misuse of prizes, obligations, claims, losses, liabilities, actions, suits, demands, causes or damages in connection with, arising out of or in any way related to the campaign. By participating the campaign, the winners agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless myTukar and keep myTukar indemnified, defended and held harmless against any damages including but not limited to those relating to the prizes, misuse of prizes obligations, claims, losses, liabilities, actions, suits, demands, causes, damages (including loss of opportunity) and expenses (including legal costs and expenses); whether direct or indirect, special or consequential in connection with or arising out of the participation in the campaign or any breach of the campaign’s terms and conditions and/or in any way related to the campaign.
- myTukar shall have the full discretion to determine the disqualification of any customers and/or retraction of the prize in the following event:
- the customer and/or winner fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
- myTukar has the information or knowledge that the customer and/or winner violates any applicable laws and/or regulations; or
- myTukar has the information or knowledge or reasonably believes that the customer and/or winner has given any false, inaccurate and/or misleading personal information and/or undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities to obtain the prize or undertaken any activities which are harmful or prejudicial to the campaign or to myTukar in which case myTukar reserves the right to report the customer to the relevant authorities.
- myTukar’s decisions on any matter relating to the campaign are final and binding on all participating customers. If any matters arise which are not covered in these terms & conditions, the said matter will be solely determined by myTukar.
- myTukar shall not be responsible for any typographical errors or misprint under these terms and conditions.
- myTukar shall not be liable for any failure to comply or any delay in performing its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not limited to, failure of any technical or electrical device, data processing system, transmission line, electrical failure, acts of God, civil commotions, embargoes, war, insurrections, strikes, lockouts, riot, fire, floods or tempest, plague, epidemic, pandemic, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis resulting in quarantine, business and/or travel restrictions, curfew restrictions or other employee restrictions, and other circumstances of whatever nature beyond the reasonable control of myTukar.
- By participating in the campaign, the customer signifies their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
- Winner(s) (if applicable)
- myTukar Customer Experience Team will be in contact with the winners for this campaign to collect their personal details for the purpose of the prize collection.
- myTukar reserves the right to replace the prize with another item or offering of any value without prior notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, myTukar excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties and endorsement, express or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of the prizes.
- The prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the winners and the winners hereby agree not to make any claim(s) against by myTukar in respect of the quality, merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of the Prize.
- The prize cannot be transferred to or sold to any other party in whatsoever manner.
By participating in the campaign, the customer:
- grants consent for myTukar to collect, record, hold, store, use, disclose and process their personal information and data for purposes which are necessary or related to the customer’s participation in the campaign;
- grants consent for myTukar to disclose and/or publish their personal information and data such as their names or identities and any general information that myTukar sees fit about the customer in any promotional, media, marketing and/or advertising materials; and
- grants myTukar the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the customer for any promotional, marketing, commercial, or other related purposes, without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the customer.
This clause shall survive the expiration or termination of the campaign period.
By participating in the campaign, the customer agrees to comply with all data protection provisions including, without limitation, the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 including their codes and guidelines and any other applicable legislation relating to data protection. In this respect, the customer consent to the processing of their personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010) by myTukar s in accordance with the provisions of our Privacy Notice which can be referred at https://mytukar.com/my/en/terms#privacy-policy. myTukar shall have the full rights to modify, update and amend the Privacy Notice at any time without prior notice. It shall be the Customer’s responsibility to monitor for such modification, updates and amendments. The Customer’s use and continued participation in the campaign following the modification, updates and amendments shall constitute their acceptance to the same.
The customer acknowledges and agrees that neither myTukar nor its affiliates, agents, members, partners, employees, successors or assigns shall be liable for any damages including but not limited to those relating to the Prizes, misuse of Prizes, obligations, claims, losses, liabilities, actions, suits, demands, causes or damages that may be sustained by the customer or any party, whether or not caused in whole or in part by the active or passive actions or non-actions of myTukar or its affiliates, agents, members, partners, employees, successors or assigns. The customer acknowledges and shall, indemnify myTukar against any damages relating to the Prizes, misuse of Prizes, obligations, claims, liabilities, actions, suits, demands, causes, damages and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) arising directly or indirectly from any such occurrences.
Customer may refer to myTukar’s Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/myTukar or contact our helpline at 03-7890 4499 from Monday – Friday, 9:30AM – 6: 30PM for any queries.