After a two-month long MCO, Hyundai Malaysia has announced subsidies for dealers and sales personnel. This move is in light of the government's efforts to offer welfare to employees, preventing loss of jobs and livelihoods.
Hyundai M'sia will provide a special monthly Hardship Allowance for sales consultants from now until June. This subsidy is only applicable to sales consultants who have been in service for three months and more, and not for those serving notice. Sales consultants will receive this subsidy through their dealerships.
Dealers are offered financial subsidies for online marketing expenses and purchase of hand sanitisers, disinfectants and thermometers for use at their sales and service outlets, to reassure the visiting public and to curb the spread of Covid-19.
“The pandemic has badly affected the auto sector. We understand the hardship of our dealers and sales consultants, and we hope the subsidy will help ease their financial burden and help with the cost of health and safety measures at all authorised Hyundai sales and service outlets,” said Hyundai M'sia's MD Low Yuan Lung.
Hyundai M'sia assures customers and visitors alike, that health and safety measures are already in place for service outlets that have reopened. The other sales and service outlets which will soon resume operations will also be taking the following preventive measures:
- Hand sanitisation and temperature checks for all visitors and staff at all showroom entry points.
- Sanitisers at all customer touchpoints (e.g. Reception, Washroom, Sales & Service Consultation Area)
- Regular disinfection of the outlet (especially at high customer touch-point areas)
- Periodic disinfection of all customer/prospect related vehicles (e.g. Showroom Display, Demo, New Car Handover, Repaired Cars). Test drive cars will be disinfected before and after every test drive in the presence of the customer for assurance.
- Promotion of good hygiene practises (e.g. display of safety and health information